Meet Our Coaches
- Mike TromelloCoach“Believe in yourself without any doubt that it is possible”
- Greg SmileyCoach“Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.”
- JOSE COBIANCoach"Coaching isn’t about telling people what to do or where to go but guiding them and helping them achieve their own goals." '
Precision Crossfit Blog Articles
- SATURDAY TEAM WOD 3/17/18WARM UP: 400 M. Run or Row 10 Walking High Knee Holds 10 Walking Flamingo’s 10 Walking Lunges 10 Inch Worms 10 Side Lunges 10 High Kicks Then: Mobility SKILL / LIFT: Warm up WOD Movements WOD: For Time: Team 2K Assault Bike 75 Pull Ups 150 Double Unders 75 DB Squats (50/35) (45/30) 150 […]Read more
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! / “18.4” WOD 3/16/18Happy Birthday Aaron! We love you. Enjoy your birthday gift of 18.4! WARM UP: 500 M. Row 10 Swimmers 10 Wall Slides 10 Wall Facing OHS 2 Rounds 10 Pass Through’s 10 Good Mornings 10 OHS 5 Inch Worms 10 Scorpions Then: Mobility WIN SKILL / LIFT: EMOM 12 MIN. 1: 15/12 Cal. Row MIN. […]Read more
- TROMELLO BROTHERS PODCAST EP.5 / “OXIDATIVE 18.17” WOD 3/15/18Check out the new Tromello Brothers Podcast HERE! CrossFit Games Masters Athlete Bill Grundler joins the brothers to riff on a broad range of topics from aging athleticism to CrossFit Open WODs and the future. WARM UP: 400 M. Run 10 Walking High Knee Holds 10 Walking Flamingo’s 10 Walking Lunges 10 Inch Worms 10 […]Read more